- This event has passed.
Visa in USA
December 7, 2015 @ 7:00 pm
Always wanted to go to America, but the procedure for obtaining a visa you think long and tedious?
Do you want to live, work, and maybe even start their own business in the United States legally?
Many other questions you will discover at the seminar Yulia Rusnak “legal ways of immigrating to the United States. Non-immigrant and immigrant visas. ”
And after the workshop you will know the specific second step you need to take to travel to the US without any mistakes and unnecessary costs.
Julius Rusnak one of the most recommended by experts in the American sector of tourism and immigration.
This workshop is for you if:
– A stay in America – Your old dream
– You are considering moving to the United States
– Do you have relatives in the United States but you do not know how to pass the procedure of taking advantage of this reunification
– Do you want to get higher education in the states
– You groom / bride to America and you want to arrange a marriage without a mistake or just a trip
– Are you planning to open a business or buy a business in the US, but are afraid and do not know where to start
– The legal move to another country – the thought with which you wake up every morning!
Following the workshop, the American dream is for you can be a reality!
A brief outline of the seminar:
1. What is a tourist visa B1 / B2, on what terms it is issued, the terms and conditions of stay of these visas in the United States.
2.Student visa F1, rules for issuing, receiving conditions, the timing of the action
3.Visa for young people, entitling them to travel and temporary work in the United States, type J1 visa program Work & Travel – Work in student holidays (winter and summer)
4.Work visas for people with a higher education or a profession (type H1B)
5.Rabochie visas for ordinary people: a rare profession, athletes, artists, etc. (O-1)
6.Work visas for managers (L-1) and the way these immigration visas
7.Biznes immigration: investment visas and green cards (E1 / E2, EB-5)
8. American Reunion other relative.
Only useful information about: temporary visas for students and tourists; modern working visas for professionals and people with higher education, managers, businessmen.
Beginning at 19:00.
Duration: 2 hours.
Participation fee – 300 UAH
call for information +380978832012