Runday
VidPlane
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Push! (continuing of Don’t Fu€k With US!)

November 23, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am

At 9:00 am on November 23 under Parliament in Kiev held a peaceful and independent from any political party rally citizens of Ukraine will require MPs 5 bills within Ukraine’s implementation of the action plan for liberalization of EU visa regime in Ukraine.

The adoption of these laws is a choice between the future to 1% of the deputies who sabotage the vote, and the future of the remaining 99% Ukrainian. It is not only about European integration. These laws actually are the reforms for which the struggles of the Ukrainian people since the beginning of 2013 Square today.

The first independent action already taken place 10.11.2015. The activists managed to not only formulate the problem deputies – vote on important laws, but also carry the necessary information materials to the Parliament. Coming under a lot of AI walls and adoption doge 6 of 10 draft laws:

Number of illegals 3154, number 3040 of corruption assets, number 3041 on the national agency for the detection, investigation and control corruption assets, number 2540 of seizure, confiscation of number 2541, number 2542 on jurisdiction clarify pretrial investigation.

Currently, amending the Labour Code. And formulated new – the eleventh bill number 3442 of discrimination.

So Thursday morning we are waiting for the adoption of the following five bills:

Number 1776 on amending the Constitution (regarding the immunity of deputies and judges).

Number 3224 on Amendments to Some Laws on documents confirming the citizenship of Ukraine, identity or her special status to Ukraine’s commitments on liberalization of visa regime. The introduction of biometric ID cards for European sample instead of internal passports.

Number 3171 on amending the Civil Procedure Code to establish the fact of birth or death in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine.

№ 1658 and №3442 (for the new Labor Code) The provisions banning discrimination in labor relations in accordance with Ukraine’s international obligations arising from the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU.

For MPs, representatives of the Ukrainian community and media art waiting for action, which can be joined, taking with him a clock of any size and shape.

A large number of hours on the square near parliament remind that the adoption of legislation passes, however, Ukrainian aware do not like to waste time in vain, the more they do not like, when stolen, along with the future. So this time the action will be somewhat meaner, although traditionally peaceful.

More detailed scenario publicity in person at the meeting!
_________________________

Organizers of peaceful action is indifferent and independent citizens of Ukraine who are not affiliated with any political parties and organizations.

hashtag: #DontFuckWithUs # oppress #tysny

Contact:

Artem cornet https://www.facebook.com/artem.khorunzhiy
Sergey Morgunov https://www.facebook.com/sergii.morgunov
Vladimir Zhuravkin https://www.facebook.com/vladimir.zhuravkin
Miriam Dragina https://www.facebook.com/miriam.dragina
Vsevolod Yatsres https://www.facebook.com/vsevolod.yatsres
Andrew Kapranov https://www.facebook.com/andrii.kapranov

 

Details

Date:
November 23, 2015
Time:
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Event Tags:
, , ,

Organizer

Sergii Morgunov

Venue

Verkhovna Rada
Kyiv, 010 Ukraine