- This event has passed.
Business school bookBusiness school book
October 30, 2015 @ 10:00 am - November 1, 2015 @ 6:00 pm
October 30 – November 1 in Kyiv for the first time will be “Business school book” Successful practices and directors of the largest Ukrainian publishers will share experiences and practical advice on the development of the book business. The program – 25 hours of lectures and practical classes. The best graduates will be able internship in publishing.
Mandatory pre-registration of participants: https://goo.gl/IrG8ld
– Svetlana Sklyar (editor in chief of Ukraine’s largest publisher “Family Leisure Club”)
– Alexander Krasovitsky (CEO of the publishing “Folio”)
– This Pavlichko (director of publishing “Basics”)
– Leonid Finberg (chief editor of publishing house “Spirit and Letter”)
– Anton Martinov (director of publishing house “Nash Format”)
– Igor Stepurin (founder of the publishing house “Summit Book” Director of the Publishing House “Art”)
– Nikolay Skiba (director of “Agency of Cultural Strategies”)
– Alexander Afonin (President of the Ukrainian Association of Publishers and Booksellers).
School program consists of 25 hours of theoretical and practical lessons from successful and experienced practitioners in the book market. School will be interesting to everyone who is involved in publishing, the students of specialties, as well as authors who are planning to engage in publishing and promoting their own books
Contacts mariana Khorey (093-767-43-81, litosvita.org @ gmail.com)