- This event has passed.
VII International Conference “Doing agribusiness in Ukraine”
December 10, 2015 @ 9:00 am
Association “Ukrainian Agribusiness Club” and invited to visit the agency Agribusiness Event VII International Conference “Doing agribusiness in Ukraine: a deep change” that will take place on December 10 in the city. Kiev. In the event that annually brings together executives and business owners, government representatives, international experts will discuss the results of 2015 for Ukrainian agricultural sector and discussed possibilities for its development next year.
Purpose of the event
The conference aims to improve understanding of Ukrainian agricultural producers of internal and external factors that will influence their activities in 2016, from the foreign markets of agricultural products and raw materials and ending with agricultural policy, to accumulate experience of European countries with effective reform of the agricultural sector and identify trends and promising areas of production in future periods.
– Modern Agricultural Policy: Between East and West
– How to effectively reform the agricultural sector: the experience of Poland
– What are the tax changes expected to agricultural producers
– The agricultural sector of Ukraine: results, trends, risks
– Monitoring of climate conducting agribusiness – German approach and implementation in Ukraine
– Dairy cattle: how to stay profitable?
– Flax oil – a possible alternative to rapeseed and sunflower
– Growing nut – a promising niche in gardening
For the questions for the conference call: +380 44 236-21-10, +380 44 236-21-13 or simply email email@example.com.