#NaParkovkeFest is a large-scale festival in the parking lot of one of the largest hypermarkets in the country – METRO.
Date: September 8-10.
September 8 – from 16:00 to 22:00.
9 and 10 September – 11:00 to 22:00.
Location: 43, Grigorenko St. Kyiv.
The festival is divided into four zones:
1. #EatAndDrink combines various gastronomic representations to satisfy the wishes of each of the festival’s guests.
2. #TryAndBuy is a huge selection of designer gadgets: accessories, clothing, topical seasonal goods and lots of everything from Ukrainian designers.
3. #SitAndChill is a relaxation area.
A huge selection of hookahs, music to your liking, a variety of cool cocktails and drinks, interesting contests and useful prizes. What else is needed for quality rest after hard weekdays?
4. #PlayAndLearn is a real fairy tale. And not only for kids, but also for adults, because you can spend time at different festival locations while your child is playing with animators. We care about you.
• an unrealistic cool quest for METRO with a huge amount of adventures and riddles.
• an incredible amount of various children’s master classes and useful contests.
• It is popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream and baby sweets.
• This is a place where kids can play and parents can rest.